In 2017 travel had taken a back seat whilst me and George bought our first house. This was a massive project for us not only buying it but stripping it back to the brick and rebuilding it. Every inch re plastered and painted not a trace of the old house left. We managed a few breaks on the way…
- Riga, Warsaw ( Five cool laces to eat, Riga – Day 1 Riga – Day 2 Riga )
- Aruba, Caribbean (Beautiful beaches of Aruba)
- Kotor, Montenegro (Europe | Road Trip – Kotor, Montenegro)
- Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Zadar – Croatia ( Europe | Road Trip – Dubrovnik, Croatia – Split, Croatia – Hvar, Croatia )
- Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina ( Europe | Road Trip – Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina )
- Warsaw, Poland (coming soon)
In 2018 travel is back up there is more to come… so far booked we have..
Disney land, Paris
A mystery hen location (incase my bestie bride is reading)
Keep an eye on my Where’s Next page for updates on where our next adventures will be.